Moon shaped Daith Clickers - Gemmed or Plain.
These clickers sit incredibly well in daith piercings, giving a unique and cute look to your piercing.
These are 1.2mm in thickness and 10mm or 8mm in height. The moon shape is 5mm or 4mm in width respectively.
The Gemmed option has 8 small cz crystals.
These are clickers, meaning theres no tiny parts to lose and they are simple to put in and close - simply 'click' them shut.
Shipping from United Kingdom
5-7 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
-as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
-when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
-if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Browncoat Piercer, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry, for hygiene and safety reasons we do not accept returns. This is a blanket policy for safety of all my clients and customers as these are items that are worn inside the body.
(In line with Article 59 of the Consumer Code, hygiene and health protections)
Pieces Sold Individually
Unless otherwise specified all listings are for ONE single piece, and if you desire a pair TWO must be purchased.
All Items are New
-ALL- items sold are new, unworn, and handled with gloves.
Items are available both online & in studio which can affect availability.
Everyone's body is different, and therefore jewellery comes in lots of sizes.
If you have any questions about sizing, or would like any advice please message me. I'm always happy to help. However, unless I can see you in person I won't be able to physically measure your body so this will simply be just that - advice.
I am unable to accept returns or exchanges if you've purchased the wrong size for what you need. All listings clearly state their sizing - and please reach out if you need any further measurements of the items!
Quick guide for sizing conversions!
20 gauge = .8mm
18 gauge = 1.0mm
16 gauge = 1.2mm
14 gauge = 1.6mm
12 gauge = 2.0mm
10 gauge = 2.4mm
6.4mm = 1/4"
8mm = 5/16"
9.5mm = 3/8"
12.7mm = 1/2"
Standard vs Tracked shipping
The default standard shipping option does NOT include any tracking for domestic or international orders. If you would like a tracking number you MUST choose a tracked option at checkout.
The only exception is gold items, which are all sent with tracking numbers regardless.
Jan 6, 2023
It's a while before I can change my daith piercing but cannot wait to put this in. Looks amazing. Arrived really quickly too!
Oct 30, 2022
Jun 23, 2022
Love this daith ring, I previously had a sparkly ring and because it could spin all the way round it was getting irritated, that won't happen with this one. I got the 10mm and it fits perfectly, wasnt too difficult to get in and close and doesn't look too big. The seller anodised it "Blurple" for me and its lovely and sparkly too, perfect!
May 1, 2022
Shipping took a while to germany but nice packaging :) 8mm really only works for small ears and/or more shallow daiths, so keep that in mind! I have both so it fits geat! The hinge seems sturdy so Im very happy with the quality.